Music Stuff Pastoral Care

The Music Stuff Centre Managers are the first point of contact for parents and pupils. They are responsible for the (day-to-day) facilitation of your child's education. However, Music Stuff works in partnership with Manchester Secondary PRU, who are dedicated to offering continuous Pastoral support for all pupils referred to the school. You may wish to contact the PRU to discuss your child's placement at any time (details to the right).


If you are concerned about any aspect of your child’s School life, you should always address your concern to the Centre Manager who has direct responsibility for your child’s welfare, the Music Stuff Headteacher or Manchester Secondary PRU (Pastoral Team). You can contact them to arrange an appointment to discuss your concern by telephoning the Centre, writing a letter, or sending a note via your child.

Patoral Support Team -

Manchester Secondary PRU

Cornbrook centre

Barrack Street

M15 4EN

0161 674 9673

Music Stuff - KS3 (East)

Music Stuff

Unit 2 - The Cuthbert Centre

(Entrance off Bartlett Street)

877 Ashton Old Road


M11 2NA

0161 223 8700

Music Stuff - KS3 (South)

1085 Stockport Road



M19 2RE

0161 432 2862

Music Stuff - ISS

195 Fog Lane



M20 6FJ

0161 445 1849

Music Stuff - Vocational Centre

Units 3&4 - The Cuthbert Centre

877 Ashton Old Road



M11 2NA

Music Stuff - ISN

599 Ashton New Road



M11 4UA

0161 231 2635


© 2020 Music Stuff